Modification of Program of Study After Application for Graduation

Students who have applied to graduate will not be able to use the Program of Study Management (POSM) system to make any changes to their program of study.  If you need to modify your program of study to accomodate graduation AFTER you have applied to graduate you must complete the Graduation Update form and submit it to the Registrar's Office before the change will be made to your program of study.  Some restrictions apply.  Contact the Registrar's Office if you need assistance.