Graduation Update

Students should complete the Graduation Update form if they have already completed the Graduation Application, but need to update graduation information.  Students who have applied to graduate should not use the Program of Study Management (POSM) system to make any changes to their program of study---they must complete a Graduation Update form.  Any address change other than a diploma mailing address change should be made via the Personal Information tile in MyPortal.

Students are responsible for informing the Office of the Registrar of any changes to their graduation information promptly using the Graduation Update form.

Students who make a mistake in determining their expected graduation term will need to complete and submit the Graduation Update form before being eligible to register for future courses. To expedite processing, please be sure the form is complete and signed. Forms may be brought to the Office of the Registrar, located in the Lightsey Center, Suite B-12.

Please direct questions about graduation, diplomas, or degree audits to: Graduation Area – Office of the Registrar.  You can view your submitted active application for graduationby clicking on Graduation Application Tile in MyPortal and then selecting Submitted Graduation Applications.