Transfer from SC Schools
Transfer from South Carolina Colleges and Universities
The South Carolina Transfer Articulation Agreement identifies 86 courses guaranteed to transfer among and between public colleges and universities within South Carolina. A list of many South Carolina two-year public college courses, including these 86, which are commonly transferred to College of Charleston is available through the following links:
Students admitted or readmitted prior to Fall 2015
Students admitted or readmitted Fall 2015 or later
Unofficial information about transfer of other courses to the College of Charleston from South Carolina colleges/universities is available through the Transfer Equivalency Database, which contains a history of how courses from United States institutions have transferred to the College of Charleston.
Additional information about transfer of other courses to the College of Charleston from South Carolina colleges/universities is available online through SC TRAC. Please note that the information on SC TRAC is informational and does not replace an official transfer credit evaluation which is completed after an applicant has been accepted to the College of Charleston.
SC Technical College Degree Completion Recommendation Guides
Click on the appropriate link below to view degree completion recommendations for Schools at the College of Charleston.
- These guides are for advisement purposes only and do not include every technical college course that is available for transfer to the College of Charleston. Students should seek the assistance of an academic advisor at their technical college when planning an academic program to meet the requirements of the college or university to which they desire to transfer.
- These guides do not include every technical college course that is available for transfer to the College of Charleston. Rather, the guides are suggestions for you and your advisor(s), based on the requirements in place for the indicated academic year.
- Students are not required to take all courses listed in the guides prior to transferring.
- Courses must be passed with a grade of C (2.000 on a 4.000 scale) or higher in order to be considered for transfer credit.
- The maximum number of transfer credits that may be applied to the requirements for a College of Charleston bachelor’s degree from two-year schools is sixty (60) total credit hours.
Catalog Year 2016-2017
- School of the Arts
- School of Business
- School of Education, Health and Human Performance
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Languages, Cultures, and World Affairs
- School of Sciences and Mathematics