MyCharleston Login Assistance
MyCharleston is your secure gateway to the College's online services. Applicants, students, faculty, staff, and alumni can access and manage academic and administrative information and services quickly and easily.
- For assistance accessing your MyCharleston account, or if your account has been disabled or "locked due to inactivity", you will need to contact the Helpdesk (843.953.3375, option 3) to have your account activated.
- The Helpdesk will need your CWID (student number) to activate your account. Your CWID can be found on the MyCharleston login page, under the "Get Login Assistance" link for "Locate Your CWID".
- Tips for "Get Login Assistance":
- Enter birthday format correctly (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Enter last FIVE digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) rather than just four digits
- Try any previous names
The Banner Self-Service channel box: access to your student records
- Request Official Transcript: request official copies of your transcript to be mailed
- View Unofficial Academic Transcript: view your unofficial transcript free of charge online
- View Status of Transcript Requests: view the status and info of submitted transcript requests
You can also use Banner Self-Service to:
- View Holds: view any holds on your account and contact information
- Personal information: update your contact information on file with the College, including:
- Phone numbers
- E-mail addresses