The transcript is the record of a student’s enrollment at College of Charleston, including all undergraduate and graduate coursework completed at the College. Grades and coursework from previous institutions are not listed on the transcript. Only the total number of hours for accepted transfer credits are displayed.
The College of Charleston offers two options for viewing this record:
- Official Transcripts
- Represent the end-product of a student’s academic record and are designed for use by outside entities.
- Printed on security paper containing the Registrar’s signature and University Seal or delivered electronically with Registrar’s signature and University Seal through secured site.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Intended for use by the student.
The College of Charleston is pleased to authorize Credentials Solutions to accept official transcript orders electronically on its behalf. This new service offers many benefits, including:
- All current and former students can submit a request anytime online.
- Email and/or text message status updates, plus the ability to track the status of your request online throughout the process.
- One-stop to make a request and submit payment information.
- Your credit card is not charged until a transcript is produced.