Program of Study Resources
It is critical for students to take an active role in the process of setting their educational goals and determining the best path to meet them. This collection of supplemental academic planning tools is designed to enhance the student advising experience but should be used in consultation with other advising and campus resources. Every effort is made to ensure accuracy; however, it is the student’s responsibility to understand and meet degree requirements as stated in the applicable academic catalog. It is highly recommended that students consult regularly with their major advisor and/or academic advising services.
To be absolutely certain you have met the requirements of your program of study for graduation, you must consult with the department to approve required course selections and confirm successful completion of major/program requirements. Additional information about graduation can be found on the Graduation Information web page.
- Program of Study Worksheets: undergraduate curriculum worksheets detailing course requirements by catalog year and major
- Major Roadmaps: suggested semester-by-semester planning guides for undergraduate majors
- General Education Information: general education degree requirements and approved course listings
- Academic Catalogs: guides to the academic requirements, institutional policies, and programs of study particular to the institution
- Degree Works: the College of Charleston degree audit tracking tool