CofC Logo

Course Registration

Registration Entry Times

When can students register?

Currently enrolled undergraduate students register for courses by assigned entry time with the Registration Tools channel on the Academic Services tab in MyCharleston. The entry time schedule is based on the hours that you have earned. This does not include the hours in which you are currently enrolled.  To view the registration schedule click on the link below:

Senior citizen registration takes place on the next business day after drop/add each fall and spring semester.  Contact Senior Citizen Admissions for more information.

Searching for Course Offerings

Information regarding semester course offerings can be found using the links below:

Course Registration Agreement Regarding Usage of

Students agree that by registering for a course, permission is granted to the College of Charleston to submit any assignment for textual similarity review to for the detection of plagiarism.  A textual similarity review is conducted if a faculty member, at the faculty member's discretion, wishes to assess whether a student assignment or assignments may be inconsistent with the terms of the College of Charleston's Honor System and/or Student Code of Conduct. All submitted work will be included as source documents in the reference database solely for the purpose of detecting plagiarism. Use of the service is subject to the Usage Policy posted on the site.

Registration FAQ and Quick Guide